Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fat Flush Smoothie Shakedown: My Experience

I mentioned my friend's success with the Fat Flush Plan here. Feeling very encouraged and motivated I decided to try it out for myself.
This decision wasn't made easily I assure you, I had fallen off the wagon way too many times and i didn't want to set myself up for failure again. I was always trying something new and never seeing it through. You get the picture.
I weighed in today and, "what do you know?!" I have definitely lost five whooping pounds. My starting weight was 198pounds. Boy!I can't believe I actually admitted to that! I'll be posting my before and after pictures here for all to see. I hope you stay tuned, and enjoy this awesome journey I have finally committed to completing.
You are welcome to share your success story with us. It doesn't have to be about weight,we'd like to celebrate with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.