Monday, November 2, 2009

Writing Articles

I started writing for Associated Content today. Like Blogging, this is a new adventure for me. It is way out of my comfort zone. I thought about this for a long time. But, each time I wanted to start the application process, I'd develop cold feet and put it off for another day. But like my weightloss journey, I eventually realised that if it was going to happen,it was up to me.

Finally, I took the plunge. Nothing has changed, I am still nervous and wondering if I know what I am doing? But I am doing this afraid rather than putting it off forever.

Is there something you have always wanted to do? I encourage you to take the plunge. It maybe baby steps towards your desired goal, but every step counts.

I'll share what I learn from this experience as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.