Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Setting small goals each day.

Today I had my very first content on Bukisa approved.I am happy about this because, that was a small goal I set for myself,that has been reached. To view my post, please click on the above title.

Before this journey started, I found it very difficult to focus on one thing at a time. I had so many ideas and often found myself feeling very overwhelmed trying to accomplish them all.

Recently, I just set a daily goal. I accomplish that goal and look forward to a new day and a new goal. This has really helped me with organisation and time management too.

I am interested in learning how you reach your goals? What are the steps you take? Do you set daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goals?

6 comments:

  1. I set goals like a mofo. Reaching them is the problem. I set myself daily goals and monthly and yearly. Then I have to break those down into manageable chunks. It's all about the baby steps for me... Congrats on being published at Bukisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the link to work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all about baby steps really. That is so true, Tracy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, thanks for letting me know. I hope I have fixed the link.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.